Who are DWP?
DWP has Twenty Five years experience of the Primary educational publishing market and the Children’s trade book publishing market. We have a wealth of tried and tested experience that covers project management, teaching, commercial expertise, writing, re-writing, editing, reviewing, illustration and graphic design.
Where is DWP?
DWP is based in the charming, coastal town of Dún Laoghaire,Ireland. Our offices are sandwiched between a little restaurant and a café. A paved terrace allows for al fresco meetings on sunny days!
What can DWP do for you?
If you are an educational or trade publisher and would like to outsource the production of some materials then DWP can provide:
- Concept creation
- Project management of a book, series or entire programme
- Market research
- Consultancy in terms of: strategy, planning a list, timing of projects
- Contacts within the national and international industry
- Product sourcing
If you are an advertising company or PR company then DWP can:
- Provide expert advice on marketing to children whether it be storylines, character creations, rhymes or jingles.
If you are a government department or organisational body producing a campaign or materials for the primary or children’s book market then DWP can:
- Advise on the approach to take
- Create or review your materials
- Source products
If you feel you have a children’s book in you then DWP can:
- Give you a report on your work
- Advise on how to present, edit or re-write your work
- Point you in the direction of an appropriate agent or publisher
- Advise on whether or not to give up the day job!